1) Insert bit between the looped end of
fence clip and wire being used.
2) Pull Clip Bender in a downward motion.
3) Push to secure and remove tool.
4) Insert fence clip securely into the hole
provided in the bit.
5) pull the Clip Bender in a downward
motion to secure and remove tool.
For better results when using barbed or heavy gauged wire, use larger size fence clips.
Wear gloves and safety glasses to avoid
any risk of injury while using this product.
The ideal tool for securing T-Post fence clips!